Oddmall has teamed up with Gofobo to offer you a free movie experience. Be one of the first to see The Guest
Synopsis: Adam Wingard’s THE GUEST made its world premiere at the 2014 Sundance Film Festival to rousing critical praise calling the film “inspired John Carpenter” and leading man Dan Stevens (Downton Abbey) “a movie star.” The follow-up to director Wingard and screenwriter Simon Barrett’s wildly popular You’re Next, THE GUEST will have you on the edge of your seat from the moment Stevens’ character phantasmagorically enters the frame. Friendly and helpful, David (Stevens) arrives on the doorstep of the Peterson family, claiming to be a good friend of their beloved son, a young soldier who died in action. The Petersons welcome David into their home and into their lives, but when people start mysteriously dying in town, their teenage daughter Anna (Maika Monroe, recently seen in the Cannes sensation It Follows) starts wondering if David is responsible. less
Release Date: Opens in Theaters Wednesday, September 17, 2014
Rating: R: Restricted
September 10, 2014 at 7:00PM
AMC Pacific Place
600 Pine Street #400, Seattle
Screening Type: This movie will be shown in 2D
Follow this link for your free tickets: http://l.gofobo.us/j6XxE7mP
Twitter: www.twitter.com/TheGuestUSA #THEGUEST
Oh man, do we have a super cool promotion in store for you… (Actually two super cool promotions).
Do you want to nab yourself a FREE booth for Oddmall: Emporium of the Weird (November 22 & 23, 2014 at the Holiday Inn in Everett, WA)? Of course you do, and here’s something (two things, read on…) that might make that dream possible.
Thing 01: The Weekly Drawing
See, EVERY FRIDAY we will randomly select (using a random number generator) one booth number to GIVE AWAY FOR FREE! If the number we select happens to be the booth number you already registered for we will REFUND YOU PAYMENT!!!!!!! (We’ll also throw in a bunch of free exclamation points for emphasis).
There are, of course, a few rules, which I’ll detail right after the colon (the punctuation, not the intestine):
The Rules of Thing 01
1. Anybody who reserves (and pays for) an Oddmall booth is automatically entered (www.oddmallseattle.wordpress.com/registration) everyone who has already reserved a booth is already in the running. It doesn’t matter what booth size you selected, if your number comes up your booth is FREE.
2. The sooner you sign up the more chances you’ll have to win.
3. If you have multiple booths you will receive a refund for whichever one is selected by our random number generator.
4. Drawings will only be held if at least four new vendors sign up that week. If we don’t have four new vendors that week the drawing will be held the following week (assuming four or more vendors sign up that week). Hopefully this will encourage vendors to get their friends involved.
5. If the random number generator selects a booth number that is currently uninhabited there will not be a free booth that week.
6. As long as at least four new vendors sign up next week the first drawing will be held on August 15th. Winners will be notified and refunded immediately.
Thing 02: The Tell your friends Promotion
Did you notice on your registration form where it asked if another vendor told you about Oddmall and if so who it was? If not, look again, it’s there. Anyway, here’s where it gets interesting…
Every time a new vendor signs up we make a note of who recommended them to us. Whoever has the most recommendations (meaning whoever recommended the most new vendors by November 21st) will also have the price of his or her booth REFUNDED! That means you might be able to nab yourself a FREE booth simply by telling your friends and fellow vendors about Oddmall and encouraging them to nab a booth of their own.
A few rules…
The Rules of Thing 02
1. In order to qualify you must be a current Oddmall vendor.
2. Recommendations only count if they are posted on the registration form of a new Oddmall vendor or someone who hasn’t been an Oddmall vendor before.
3. We’ll tally them up on November 21st and refund the booth fee that same day.
4. To enter all you have to do is encourage someone to reserve a booth and to list you as the person who told them about it. It’s that simple.
5. The winner will have the option of a refund (up to $260) or a FREE booth at the next Oddmall.
We have changed the date and location of our next show. The new dates are November 22 &23,2014 and the show will now be at the downtown Everett Holiday Inn & Convention center. We hope to see you in November! We will be updating the website over the next few days to reflect this change. Thank you for your understanding.
Tomorrow, Saturday June 14th is the annual Carnival in Georgetown. This year Oddmall was invited to participate. We will have 20 booths on Nebraska Street (Oddmall Alley tomorrow!) as well as some of our past and future vendors set up at different locations around the Carnival. Be sure to stop in and say hello!
More information is available here:
Oddmall’s own Fairy Hollow is moving upstairs for the October show and is being re-imagined as Fairy Princess Lolly’s Castle. Enter the castle and see all of the exciting things that await you. Lolly’s castle is a fun activity area for kids of all ages, meet Fairy Princess Lolly. Clover the Balloon Fairy and more!
More information coming soon!
We will be switching the website over to our October show over the next few days, please bear with us. We hope to be done by Monday
We can not wait for 11:00 to get here, the vendors are ready to show you the amazing things they have created. Make sure you find time this weekend to visit. Admission is free so no reason to miss the show. See you in Everett!