Have you heard that Oddmall: Emporium of the Weird is on Youtube? We have published 4 Movie Style Trailers promoting our upcoming show. Please be sure to share them everywhere! You can check them out here:
Since 1988 Treehouse has provided kids in foster care what all children so desperately need: a safe place to dream. It is our goal to help Treehouse ensure that the more than 5000 kids served by Treehouse not only have a safe place to dream, but a cozy pair of pajamas to dream in.
Join us and help fulfill a foster child’s dream this winter.
Donations of new pajamas will be accepted at Oddmall: Emporium of the Weird on November 22 & 23, 2014 located at the Holiday Inn, Downtown Everett. Conveniently located off I-5 at exit 193.
You will receive one entry in our raffle for each pair of pajamas donated. Please bring them to the Oddmall information booth located just outside the main vendor room.
We have just confirmed that we will have two of the PNW’s most famous mural artists in attendance and painting live at Oddmall. Be sure to stop by and see the amazing paintings they will be creating at the Emporium of the Weird! We are happy to announce our special guests Ryan “Henry” Ward and Xavier Lopez Jr.!
Located just outside of Oddmall in the parking area, The Museum of Curious Things is a collection of strange oddities and obscure curiosities from all around the world. Things like medical mishaps, anatomical anomalies, unusual taxidermy, historical mysteries, bizarre inventions, and cryptozoological samples are what you will find at our Museum.
Our goal is to amuse, educate and stimulate the curiousness for the unusual and unknown with intent to preserve a part of american culture that has been lost.
*Small admission fee applies to The Museum. Oddmall admission is always free.
It is not too late to be a part of the Emporium of the Weird! We have the following booths still available for our show in November:
1 ( Located by the Hotel Lobby / Main Entrance)
2 ( Located by the Hotel Lobby / Main Entrance)
16 ( In the main hallway)
19 ( In Fairy Hollow Area)
20 ( In Fairy Hollow Area)
21 ( In Fairy Hollow Area)
73 ( Last booth in the main room)
97 ( 10 x 10 in the main room)
Don’t be left out of the fun, sign up today by clicking on the registration link above!
Calling artists of all ages! Design a poster with your interpretation of Oddmall: Emporium of the Weird, and your poster could be selected to be printed and displayed in businesses throughout the Pacific Northwest to advertise the show!
What is Oddmall?
Oddmall is the PNW’s premiere Art & Culture show, featuring over 100 artists and vendors from throughout the PNW and the surrounding area. It is an eclectic mash-up of art, craft, cosplay, music, live performers, and more! If it is weird, odd, unique, geeky, nerdy, strange, pop-culture, or just down-right interesting, you can find it here!
Rules & How to Enter
• Please make your poster either 8.5” wide by 11” tall OR 11” wide and 17” tall.
• As the artist, you have complete artistic freedom! Just incorporate the types of things that can be found at Oddmall. (For inspiration, visit the website atwww.oddmall.info)
• Since the posters will be used to spread the word about Oddmall, please include the following information on your poster:
Oddmall: Emporium of the Weird
November 22 & 23, 2014 www.oddmall.info
11AM to 7PM
Holiday Inn, Everett, Wa
• Please submit your poster with the electronic submission form (found on the Oddmall website at www.oddmall.info) as a high-quality scan or images at 300 dpi. Name your saved file with your first and last name.
• By participating, you allow Oddmall to use your poster design or art in or on any of our printed or electronic materials.
• Participants may enter more than one poster, but each poster should be entered with its own submission form.
• Judging will be done by David Hopp and the Oddmall Awesome Squad.
• Winners will be notified via e-mail by October 25th. Winning posters will be printed and displayed around the PNW. Winner will receive a custom Oddmall T-shirt featuring the winning design and a framed copy of the poster. Prizes will be distributed at the event, or by special arrangement between the winner and Oddmall.
All entries are the property of Oddmall and will not be returned.
• Don’t forget to have fun and create wonderful art!
For more information about Oddmall, submissions to the Oddmall Poster Contest, or how to become an Oddmall vendor, advertiser, or sponsor, please visit: www.oddmall.info
The October 4th & 5th Oddmall has been moved to November 22nd & 23rd. We had origionally scheduled this show to coincide with a big event at Comcast Arena. When that event was moved, we were left with the choice to move our show or go on without the big promotional partner in the Arena next door. We chose to move the show to November at the Holiday Inn downtown Everett. We hope to see you then!